WeRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat

2 posters

Go down

General Chat Empty General Chat

Post by Ness Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

I realized we don't actually have a thread for random discussion. Feel free to do that miscellaneous discussion here, whether you want to rant about sriracha sauce, praise the sun, awe at the marvels of modern science, or all three at once.

General forum rules still apply. Use your own judgement before us admins are forced to use ours.
Ness
Ness
Antediluvian

http://werp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

General Chat Empty Re: General Chat

Post by Ness Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:51 am

I had a dream where people actually came onto this forum and were active. 
There were a ton of other new members that y'all had invited yourselves, who were participating with us. 
Someone had reorganized the character creation sections based on user, and everyone had drawn their characters regardless of their artistic talent. 
There were better graphics on the sidebar and header of the forum. 
There was actual roleplay occurring. 
When I woke up to realize that it had all been left behind in my dream, I frantically came back online here to see if, by chance, my dream had been a premonition for some form of activity in the forums and threads. 

There was none.
Ness
Ness
Antediluvian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadnalf Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:37 pm

So, I'm in this floaty, dreamy, dream-land that I often visit. Usually, there's also "stuff", like cars and trees, but it's always sort of muted and confusing and foggy. This time, however, everything's sharper and more present, but also less solid, and everything seems to be almost air.

Then, there's this blackness. It's one the other side of the small area of dream land that I'm in. It "feels" really angry to me, and it seems to be yelling something, though I can't tell what. Then there's another part of the blackness which is also angry, and it's really similar to the first one, because it's also yelling, except this one seems higher-pitched than the other one.

The two parts of the darkness have a sort of back and forth, and the blackness grows very aggressive against itself, and it's all very confusing. In all this turmoil, the delicate surroundings sort of dissipate, and in the end it's just this blackness and it's extremely disruptive anger. It's just getting louder and louder, but it isn't sound since it just drowns out my thoughts, and it grows and grows getting eventually so blindingly loud that I wake.

I don't know why I wrote this.
Gadnalf
Gadnalf
Ancilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ness Mon May 16, 2016 1:50 pm

I had a dream where I was getting married, and to Braum, of all people.

Y'know what, I'm not even mad.
Ness
Ness
Antediluvian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadnalf Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:03 pm

I wonder if deleting the forum entirely would be a good idea. Right now it is simply another monument to [redacted].
Gadnalf
Gadnalf
Ancilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum