WeRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+4
Xeno
Gadnalf
Unholy Pinecone
Ness
8 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Ness Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Before posting on the forum, feel free to introduce yourself to us here. We won't bite!

I'll start it off. (Change it up if you want. This is not a set-in-stone model you have to follow.)
Preferred Name(s): My username, 'Nesstea', 'Casper'
Dislikes: Glitter, Styrofoam, Being angry
Hobbies: Playing video games, Reading manga, Doodling
Dreams: Creating a legacy for my characters in RP and writing. Also, retirement at 40. 
How I got into RP: I don't really remember anymore, but it might have had something to do with the time I briefly worked with EGScans.com and joined the RP group they had there. Whether or not that was the first, that was the experience that opened the door for me.

Last edited by Ness on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ness
Ness
Antediluvian

http://werp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by Unholy Pinecone Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello. I'm Unholy Pinecone. You can call me Unholy, Pinecone, Unholy Pinecone, UP, or Claire. I don't really care at this point.
I like food, alcohol, the satisfaction of watching someone else's life escape from their eyes, walks on the beach, roleplaying, League of Legends, art, and violin. I have a variety of interests.
I dislike OP anime albino wolf-wielding characters, characters not dying, stupid characters, stupid people in general, League of Legends, country music, Chinese opera.
Hobbies are among the things I like. You can infer it.
My dreams are to take over the world. But that's unrealistic. I'm sticking to creating a legacy. Maybe by ruling the world, maybe not.
I got into RP by Roblox. Yes, that was when I was 10. Stop judging me.
Unholy Pinecone
Unholy Pinecone
Neonate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadnalf Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello hello, I am Gadnalf. If you prefer, you may call me Gad, or whatever you like, really.

My hobbies include writing, messing around with Photoshop, messing around with MS Paint.
Some of the things I like: Fire, the color red, LOTR, the color green, salmon, and large control groups.
Some of the things I dislike: Bleeding, commitment, darkness, regular meals, and emoji.
Dreams: I once dreamt of a lake that grew, swallowing more and more land until it eventually joined the sea and was destroyed. It was strange, and vaguely comforting.
How I got into RP: Chinese school lunch breaks, as a game between friends (including a certain animal).
Gadnalf
Gadnalf
Ancilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Hi creatures! I'm Xeno!
Preferred Name(s): Xeno, (secondary nickname-Lyscendo ^ *most of you should know this*)
Likes: Blue, video games, plants, pets, doodling(Need a new tablet </3), graphic designs
Dislikes: Deadlines, responsibilities, people's ego. *HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE GLITTER NESS*
Hobbies: Skating, playing badminton, playing piano
Dreams: Let's build a time machine!!
How I got into RP: It was a mistake an accident to put Ness and Pinecone together. Here we are!

Last edited by Xeno on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeno
Xeno
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post by P234rex Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, my screen name is P234rex.
You can call me: Raptavis, (not trash), (not trash), or (not trash)
I like: video games, music, nerd stuff, coding
I do not like: Work, responsibilities, sleep deprvation
Hobbies: I have no hobbies i'm a boring person
Dreams: Be pampered for the rest of my life
How i got into RP: idek man, great leader then gadnalf and bibbidy bobbidy poof, i'm here
P234rex
P234rex
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi! I'm Silver.
I think my user name is good for referrals? Or you can call me Dorothy.
I like pictures, words, and colours (in other words, art, literature, and coordinating colour schemes, and making that stuff). Also sleep.
I don't like glitter on greeting cards or clothing, Easter grass, deadlines, and physics.
Hobbies? Does making art for school count? Also harmonizing, piano, and figure skating.
Dreaming of white Christmases and fantasy romances for fictional characters.
RP noob, invited by Ness from ghosting around other RPs. Hello! I'm semi-corporeal!
Silver
Silver
Neonate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvan Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Hoi! I'm Yvan, or Ian.
Some things I like: Sleeping, Sleeping, Sleeping, Vid games, Soy sauce, Condiments, Draven, Elsword, Mechas, Kiwis (bird not fruit), my sister, my cat, mice, breaking the fourth wall, paino, wasting time, procrastinating, Homestuck, Dooodling/Pixelling
Some things I don't like: Eight-legged abominations of Satan, mosquitoes, drawing noses, paino, my sister, kiwis (fruit not bird), procrastinating, waking up, Blingee, sparkly pieces of plastic, forgetting how old I am
Hobbies: Sleeping, daydreaming, Pondering about the meaning of life, Vid games, wasting time, being lazy, drinking soy sauce, being a weeb, poking a certain someone, annoying a certain someone, etc etc
Dreams: Soy sauce
Invited by the not so elusive Loch Ness

Happy Christmas, by the way.
Yvan
Yvan
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post by Boeing 777-328ER F-GZNJ Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi! I'm an airplane. Specifically an Air France Boeing 777-328ER registration F-GZNJ.
Stuff I like: Aviation, Airports, France, Paris St. Germain, My family, my extended family, long runways, tailwinds.
Stuff I don't like: Storms, Thunder, Downdrafts, Hail, Birds (specifically Canada Geese), Airbus, Rapid Decompression, terrorists, Ryanair, the school administration, rowdy passengers, volcanoes.
Hobbies: "This is your captain speaking, we'll be handing out napkins and pens for you to write your wills and final wishes." Racing British Airways, draw distasteful things on flight radar...
Dreams: My sister, the 787. I know incest is wrong...
Something happened in HL math and now I'm here.

If you got the 787 reference, you're my friend.
Boeing 777-328ER F-GZNJ
Boeing 777-328ER F-GZNJ
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum